Tuesday, December 04, 2007
- Name: Swampwitch
- Location: Colorado, United States
I have a husband, my second one - 6 children, 7 grandchildren (another on the way), and 2 Boxers named Junior and Bubba. I love the colors of the sunrise and the sunset. I have a garden full of tomatoes, onions, and peppers. I call it my Salsa Garden. Family and Friends are important to me. They are my life. I love animals, birds, and flowers. I want to know more about how to use my computer. My VCR still flashes 12:00. I am confused when I have to use 2 remotes to turn on my TV and change channels. My cell phone is held together with duct tape because the thought of learning how to use a new one is disconcerting. Sometimes I embarrass my children.
Browse my Collections
What is this Man Doing?
- What is This Man Doing - Update
- Winners of First W.I.T.M.D? Contest
- What is This Man Doing? 2
- And the Winners Are... 2
Multiple Intelligences/Multiple Personalities
Breast Cancer Awareness
- Must be a Full Moon Out
- Mammogram: Peat and Repeat !
- Rainbows by Brian*
- Stay Tuned for Brian's Poetry
- Bald Is Beautiful / And The Winners Are !
- One More Day
- Hello to Our Son-in-Law in Iraq
- Part Two: Hello to Ben in Iraq
- Revealed: Julie and McDreamy/Swampwitch's Moon
- Babes' Fest