Wednesday, September 13, 2006

And The Winners Are . . .What Is This Man Doing ?



Decison of the judges is NEVER final. It can be negotiated, coercized, influenced or bought.

What Is This Man Doing?

Three prizes will be awarded:

#1 What he is ACTUALLY doing (first to post).

#2 Best title

#3 Best description/caption

This was a difficult decison, but the ones that made this man laugh the most were:

#1)What he's actually doing: KarmynR guessed correctly. He is sucking up fruit flies as they circle his glass of red wine

#2 Best Title: Katie T with her title of Industrial Presidential Model: The Lewinski

#3 Funniest Description/Caption: BBIdaho: This man is adding $3.15 gallon gasoline to raise the value of cheap wine.

If the winners will send your addresses ( I will not publish them) you will be mailed a $15.00 gift certificate from Barnes and Noble, not to be shared, but each of you win.

In response to:

Songbird: yes, this is a bear in our house but he is dead...one of those three strikes and your out situations...we did NOT kill this bear ourselves. Please, no letters from animal rights activists.

Tiggerlane: wine bog/ wine sniffer ...either or is a wonderful idea.

KamrynR: Forgive me for I have Zinned with my vac was an honorable mention for a caption. But you've already won one prize... you creative blogger you.

Julie: maybe next time...next contest is coming up soon

Pamela: yes, he does have a reflection that causes some distortion

Lizze901: with this hose, no stains occur

C: siphon, yes, great idea

Old Dominion: wine bog...we are creating one as you speak

Gayle: KarmynR beat you to the punch... post faster next time

MJ, MSUgal86, Pam, Debs, Melzie Beth, Susan, No !!! The next "What Is This Man Doing?" Contest will be up in a few days. Stay tuned. This man is a plethora of wonderful posts and the prizes just get better with each contest.

3 Comments:

Blogger Robin said...

Well, I think your man has come up with a new invention...he just needs to scale it down, find someone to produce it, and sell, sell, sell!

Your readers are pretty creative (especially since I had nuthin' when seeing those pics).

BTW, Swampy, I tagged you on 9/12...go read that post and see if you're up to it ;)

9/14/2006 06:39:00 AM  
Blogger Karmyn R said...

WOOHOO! I won I won I won....I never win anything!!!!!

I was just guessing, and I got it right!

And I'm there with Katie t - just knowing I won and having my name gratuitously posted is honor enough!

9/14/2006 10:58:00 AM  
Blogger Another Chance Ranch said...

Hee Hee! Oh Congrats Karmyn! You were right!!! Congrats to all the winners!

9/19/2006 01:05:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home