Monday, October 16, 2006

Revealed: Julie and McDreamy/Swampwitch's Moon

Several days ago, Julie requested fellow bloggers to post pictures of moons. I have located several of those who responded with their own versions.

Actually, I think Claudia started it. Then, Willowtree , joined in. Let me warn you if you link to WT, you will see a real moon. Put your sunglasses on.
Possibly, Jenny started the whole thing but I can't locate her moon.
I am totally surprised that Marnie doesn't have a moon posted because she's posts about everything else. Including self-portraits in the mirror in which she is quite HONEST.
She also tries to lead us to conclusions that some bloggers might be FRAUDS.
I am unable to locate any more of the moon posts because I think they have ended up in Archives and I have run out of time looking for them. PLEASE, if you posted a moonshot, let me know where it is.

Even though I am late posting my moon, I decided this particular picture was appropriate.




SWAMPWITCH'S MOON
Now, for the unveiling of the residents of Another Chance Ranch.
Drum Roll Please ! There really is a drum roll at this link.
Actually, I've turned this into somewhat of a guessing game. You really didn't think I would just post their picture, did you? That's just too easy. Below, you will find several pictures to choose from. Each column is labeled A-B-C-D and each row is labeled 1-2-3-4. Blogger messed around with me, and I never did figure out how to post these in order. After 4 tries, I gave up. Choose which couple you think is the "Another Chance Ranch Couple" and label it according to the photo's position with a number and a letter.









If there are enough entries, I will tally the votes and reveal who you think is the real couple.

If I have enough bribes, I will post the real picture. I have it. I really do.

12 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ohh my goodness your to funny for words!!!!!! hmmm i will have to study those pics and then make my choice;)

10/16/2006 09:14:00 AM  
Blogger C... said...

I say C5 - yeah nice moon.

10/16/2006 09:42:00 AM  
Blogger Susan in va said...

I'll guess A8. Although I'm not quite sure I understand yet.

10/16/2006 10:00:00 AM  
Blogger Swampwitch said...

Wolfbaby: Please understand, this is a serious picture of my moon. Giggle Giggle

Brian: AfterMoon to you, too...and Victoria has no Secrets.

C: Good guess. Thanks.

Susan: Sorry my instructions weren't too clear. I was busy posing for my moonshot. Somewhere in that "collage" of photos is a portrait of Julie and McDreamy. (maybe)
Since, we've never seen McDreamy, I thought I would reveal to the world what he looks like. Use Julie's avatar for clues.

10/16/2006 10:26:00 AM  
Blogger Tracy said...

How Funny! LOL I like your moon.

10/16/2006 03:51:00 PM  
Blogger Gayle said...

A8 is my guess too. :)

10/16/2006 05:01:00 PM  
Blogger Claudia said...

I'm going with 7D!! hehe...it is Halloween after all..

10/16/2006 05:45:00 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

A1 is the real couple.

Love that moon!! LOL

10/17/2006 05:02:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Willowtrees's nudity was so not my fault! I suggested nude photos on his blog to increase traffic but I didn't mean a self-portrait.

10/17/2006 05:38:00 AM  
Blogger Karmyn R said...

Yikes - none of these pictures look ANYTHING like the picture of Julie from her Avatar or the picture of McDreamy from her shot of before.
i'm lost - I'll choose the kermit pic.

10/17/2006 01:26:00 PM  
Blogger G said...

As a fairly newbie to your blog, I'm not sure if Julie is one of your family or not? So I can't really participate. Although I do like the picture in 1D and Willowtree's bum!

Of course your moon was the best!

10/18/2006 08:08:00 AM  
Blogger Swampwitch said...

Mysti: Thanks for the compliment...do you paint moons?

Gayle: Good guess !

Michelle: Good guess ! Gotta love that moon !

Jenny: Oh well, I think everyone enjoyed WT's self-portrait. Kudos to you.

KarmynR: Don't let Julie fool you. I've seen her in person. That avatar is an imposter.

G: LWTLSOHH short for:(Lady with the Lampshade on Her Head) Julie is just a globber friend who I was honored to meet...she has helped me with my glob... I like my moon, too.

10/18/2006 12:25:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home