Bald Is Beautiful / And The Winners Are !
The photo below is a little bit scary !
Much worse than any 'moon' you have seen so far.
This is one of those random posts that appear here quite often.
Top Ten Reasons for Having Chemotherapy and Losing Hair:
10. When driving to work, never have to wonder, worry, or obsess if curling iron was left on.
9. No gut-wrenching decisions about having a perm, getting a short cut, or wearing it long and wavy.
8. Gray hair? No problem. . . it no longer shows.
7. Can take on new personality according to wig and/or hat style and stay in character all day.
bow taped on top.
6. Fun and exciting to elicit startle responses by appearing in public with nothing on head except a
5.Have a great belly laugh at being mistaken for Demi Moore (GIJane), Sigourney Weaver (Alien) or better yet, Andre Agassi.
4. Save money on shampoo and conditioners and spend it on hot oil head massages . . . body massages if there’s enough oil.
3. Can entertain people sitting behind you by drawing pictures or writing messages on back of bald head.
2. Get revenge at the hair-stylist who once over-charged for a bad hair cut by telling everyone she is responsible for this “new style.”
1. Have ample time to sit in front of mirror, watch hair, eyelashes, and eyebrows slowly grow back, and get priorities straight.
PART TWO of this Post:
Here are the contestants:
I will post the real story about "What This Man is Doing" later this week but wanted to mail the prizes out tomorrow.
Because there were so many wonderful entries, I could not make a decision. I have decided to handle it this way:
The first 3 contestants named above to comment on today's post will receive a Barnes & Noble gift card or the glow-in-the dark commode lid. Name the prize you want to receive.
Please e-mail your snail mail address to:
The other contestants may go here to claim your runner-up prize.
Congratulations and Thank You to all.