Friday, September 08, 2006

What Is This Man Doing ? - UPDATE

Since I have intermittent (sp?) wireless service that lasts for only about 30 minutes at a time, I wanted to quickly give an update.

One prize* will be mailed to each of the following:

#1) The first entry to correctly describe what he's doing

#2) The entry with the "title" that made him laugh the most

#3) The entry with the "description/caption" that made him laugh the most

The contest will remain open until Wednesday 09-13-06 - 3:00 p.m. MDT

You may post as many entries as you wish.

Prizes will either be books from my library OR gift certificates from Borders or Barnes & Noble.

5 Comments:

Blogger Karmyn R said...

A Sucker for Grapes.

9/09/2006 12:26:00 PM  
Blogger Molly said...

I was so excited to see a contest. I love contests; then, I saw Karmyn's answer, which is certainly a winner.

What is the man doing? I think that he is trying to capture the bouquet of the wine.

I am visiting from "Lost a Sock."

9/10/2006 11:17:00 AM  
Blogger Pamela said...

oh you want a caption:

Farm boy, polish your head. I want to see my face shining in it by morning.



(from princess bride, altered for the occasion)

9/10/2006 05:55:00 PM  
Blogger Chickie said...

Hey, you left a comment on my blog about how to get an avatar - there are a lot to choose from at this site http://avatars.jurko.net/

You save the one that you want on your computer and then save it somewhere like flickr.com And then you just put the url of where flickr.com has the photo on your profile page.

Clear as mud? :)

9/11/2006 05:52:00 AM  
Blogger The Western Seminarian said...

Clearly he is attempting, with the aid of a vacuum, to taste a wine without being influenced by the boquet, and determine if a wine without its smell would taste as sweet.

Either that, or he has obtained a case of wine with a really horrible, rancid boquet, but he is so cheap that he won't toss the stuff, but instead uses the vacuum to suck away the offending odor while drinking it.

:)

9/11/2006 10:36:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home