Saturday, October 14, 2006

Photos from our Trip

MRMules
MRnotMules
MRHorses
SMRHorses
MRClydesdales
MRSomeBigHorses
Some of you may remember Julie's STORY.
Hence, the "riddle."
Besides, Barngoddess always has pictures of horses, so I wanted to post a pictures of horses, too.
(even though they aren't my horses)

-Sunrise the morning we left on our marathon journey-

Mt. Garfield can be see to the far left.


Future Jack-o-Lanterns or Punkin' Pies

After being on the road for 11 days, we saw many beautiful sights. I just wanted to share three of my pictures today. I am certainly not a photographer, but I think you will be able to identify the subject matter of each.

Thanks to all my blogger friends who have visited even though I've not been able to consistently stay in touch. And, also to those of you who are reading my posts that concern Breast Cancer Awareness. I will continue to post more about this subject during October.

Here is a wonderful recipe for these cool autumn days I wanted to share 'again.'

Yucatan Lime Soup with Chicken RECIPE.

Stay tuned for a lovely photo of McDreamy and McLadybug. (Julie-Another Chance Ranch)

Have a wonderful weekend.

12 Comments:

Blogger gawilli said...

Sure looks like a wonderful trip! Bet it's good to be home.

10/14/2006 02:35:00 PM  
Blogger Another Chance Ranch said...

Oh no! I wonder which picture it will be? Heehee

Say hello to Hans! And Bubba & Junior!!

10/14/2006 03:47:00 PM  
Blogger Pamela said...

welcome home.
Love the clydesdales..
Look at the rays of sun. I always notice those because in art class we "attempted" to reproduce those in a water color.
Did you see in the news that alot of pumpkins got some kind of disease so there is some sort of shortage.
Anticipating a pix of the Last Chance bunch

10/14/2006 05:10:00 PM  
Blogger Claudia said...

MRpretty horsies!! welcome home swampy!

10/14/2006 06:47:00 PM  
Blogger BarnGoddess_01 said...

I LOVE, LOVE the Clydes! thnx for the pictures :)

I am glad you had a good and safe trip. Welcome home.

We bought out pumpkin yesterday. Wee One was so excited!

10/15/2006 04:45:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beatiful picuteres... looks like you had a wonderful time!!

10/15/2006 10:27:00 AM  
Blogger G said...

Welcome home - glad to see you back. Nice photos. I did print out the Yucatan Soup recipe previously. We're going to have to try it.

10/15/2006 11:27:00 AM  
Blogger Swampwitch said...

Gawilli: Thanks ! It was a wonderful trip but is good to be home.

Julie: Hans, Junior, and Bubba say hi back to you. We now have a third Boxer, June Bug.

Pamela: I haven't seen the news about the pumkins. I hope to buy mine for decorating and cooking this week.

Claudia: MRprettyhorses. Thanks.

BarnGoddess: This time of year is so exciting for the little ones. I love the pictures of your horses.

Brian: Thank you. The Rainbow Post will be up this week.

Wolfbaby: Thanks. Yes, it was a long trip but worth it.

G: The soup is yummy and you can change the ingredients to your liking.

10/15/2006 02:59:00 PM  
Blogger Sunrunner said...

I love the pumpkin patch!!!!

10/16/2006 04:18:00 AM  
Blogger MSU gal said...

i want your life!

10/16/2006 05:40:00 AM  
Blogger Vicki said...

I'm a huge fan of sunset pictures. That one is breathtaking.

We took a picture of Clydsales at the State Fair. The Budweiser horses were there. It didn't turn out very good. It's hard to show in the picture how HUGE they are when your looking at them.

10/16/2006 07:16:00 AM  
Blogger Swampwitch said...

Sunrunner: Because we didn't have any more room in the truck, I didn't buy one pumpkin. That's on my list of things to do today.

MSUGal86: Come on over. Today I have about 5 loads of laundry to do and that's BEFORE I unpack from the trip, I have an extra Boxer to take care of, the dust is so deep I can't see my furniture...

Vicki: I can answer your question you have about the link over at your place. E-mail me:
swampwitch06atgmaildotcom
Let me know if you did e-mail me. I don't check that account regularly.

10/16/2006 09:04:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home