Sunday, August 27, 2006

I'm Learning Text

OK...so I posted two pictures with titles but forgot
to add my text...please be patient, someday I'll
be talented Globbers like the rest of you.

Monument Sunset was taken August 24, 2006
from my driveway looking west toward the
Colorado National Monument.

Colors of the Evening was taken August 27, 2006
from my front porch looking toward Utah...
that's west, too.

I am so excited. I didn't figure this out by myself,
of course, but hopefully I will be able to remember
how to do this when my friend leaves.

Thanks Woody...you're great !

Visual / Spatial activity !!!

6 Comments:

Blogger Karmyn R said...

Oh - the song you asked about Wonderful Life/Over the Rainbow was sung by:

Israel Kamakawiwo'ole

8/28/2006 12:30:00 PM  
Blogger Swampwitch said...

KARMYNR: WOW! Thank you. No wonder I couldn't remember the artist's name. I knew this GLOBBING thing would come in handy as a resource.

8/28/2006 05:20:00 PM  
Blogger The Oracle said...

Monument Sunset is spectacular. No wonder you grabbed your camera.
If there were just a little more justice in this world, I'd be in Colorado right now. Alma, specificially, with my friends from the Indianapolis BMW Motocycle Club. I'd be drinking a beer and watching the headlights coming down the south side of Hoosier Pass from my friends' deck.
Instead, I'm stuck here in hot, humid Indiana doing more mundane stuff that has to be done.

8/28/2006 07:34:00 PM  
Blogger Swampwitch said...

ORACLE: Is Hoosier Pass on the Continental Divide up by Fairplay?

8/29/2006 05:21:00 AM  
Blogger The Oracle said...

Yep, that's the one. Twisty on the Summit County (Breckenridge) side and big sweepers on the Park County (Alma) side.
You must have visited our Parke (with an e) County if you toured covered bridges in Indiana. Parke County Indiana has more covered bridges than any other county or parish in the U.S.

8/29/2006 02:56:00 PM  
Blogger Claudia said...

If it makes you feel better, I have fought with the blogger and trying to set pictures up on the page the way I want them...so far, blogger is winning and I am learning to give in and try to work with it as much as I can. And I have NO clue how to do it in word and then transfer, but that's ok. as long as I get my post up in a comprehensible manner, I'm happy!

9/01/2006 11:02:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home